This role supports the Chief accountant to ensure the accounts Payable input is of sufficient quality to enable useful reporting, to provide timely financial and management information and to ensure compliance with the applicable financial guidelines, financial management processes and applicable laws.
- Manage the accounts payable process from start to finish.
- Assist in the preparation of financial and audit and tax reports.
- Ensure petty cash is recorded correctly and utilized proficiently.
- Assist in maintaining the Oracle accounting system, ensuring full documentation, and recording of resources and fund usage using standard accounting procedures, and preparing and maintaining accounting and financial records.
- Assist in communicating with internal auditors and ensuring the timely completion of the audit, obtaining audit reports across offices.
- Assists in the month-end closing for offices in the region.
- Assists in project reporting to General Managers.
- Produce weekly cashflow reports for management.